Our communications to you
As we get ready for you to join us here at Queen Mary, we’ll send you a series of emails to share information about life on our campuses, the support available, and events to get involved with during Welcome Week.
On this page we’ll add a summary of the information you should receive from us in the coming weeks. If you’ve checked your University email inbox and think you haven’t received an email from us, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week beginning 30 August
- Congratulations from our President and Principal - Professor Colin Bailey wishes all our new students the very best for their time at Queen Mary
- Joining the Queen Mary community: your student experience - an introduction to the information you’ll need to thrive at university
Week beginning 6 September
- Starting university: putting down roots at Queen Mary - the key information you'll need to start student life
- Need IT support? Get in touch so we can help - find out the ways you can get help with all your IT problems
Week beginning 13 September
- Staying safe and well so you can flourish at university - discover the resources and services available to help you look after your physical and mental wellbeing
- International student life:your new home in London - information to help our international students find their feet in London
- Life at Queen Mary: welcoming you to our community - Welcome Week, introducing our Students' Union, and keeping you safe on campus