Undergraduate Open Events
Our Undergraduate Open Events help you find out what it’s like to study at Queen Mary. These events take place twice a year, in October and usually in June.
Whether the open day is on-campus or online, there are always plenty of opportunities for you to meet various members of the Queen Mary community.
- An overview of Queen Mary and our mission
- An introduction to our various subject areas and programmes
- Chats with academics, students, student services and support staff about all aspects of student life
- Conversations with admissions, the accommodation team and student finance about applying to Queen Mary and setting yourself up for university life
- Campus tours/virtual campus tours to acquaint you with our facilities before you see them in person
Postgraduate Open Events
If you're looking to study a postgraduate degree, then these events are for you. They take place few times a year, usually in March, September and November.
By attending our virtual/on-campus open events, you can:
- Discover your postgraduate subject of interest
- Take a campus tour/virtual campus tour
- Engage with our world-leading academics
- Get advice from our admissions, international, accommodation and student support teams
- Find out about funding options
- Connect with our Alumni Network
- Chat with current postgraduate students about life and study at Queen Mary