Skip to main content
New Students

EU, EEA and Swiss Students

EU, EEA and Swiss Students

I am a national of the EU (excluding the Republic of Ireland) or EEA or Switzerland

The UK is no longer a member of the EU. It is important that you understand your right to enter, live and study in the UK, which will depend on when you move to the UK. There is detailed guidance on the Queen Mary Advice and Counselling Service website.  

The Advice and Counselling Service website also has information about your rights in the UK for example working and accessing healthcare and information about funding your studies, the cost of living, planning your budget, and money saving ideas

Enrolling at Queen Mary

There is information on the Queen Mary enrolment web pages about what documents you will need to enrol as an EU, EEA or Swiss national.


Back to top