Distance Learning Online Enrolment
For Distance Learning students, all enrolments are completed online in absentia and you will not have to attend campus in order to become fully enrolled. To complete the enrolment process and become fully enrolled, you will need to complete Online Enrolment on MySIS and pay your tuition fees.
Further information dependent on your applicant type can be found below.
For students who have applied through Knect365, please ensure you supply Knect365 with good quality scanned copies of the documents listed below. These will be required to complete the admissions and enrolment process at Queen Mary University of London.
- Proof of Identification (such as the photo page of your passport if you’re classed as an ‘overseas’ fee payer, or your passport or drivers’ licence if you’re classed as a ‘home’ fee payer). You will also be asked to upload this information as part of the Online Enrolment stage.
- All fee payments must be made to Knect365. If you have any enquiries please contact Richard Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colour copies of your qualifications, if these are not in English you will need to provide an official, certified translation.
- In a small number of cases, we may request certified copies of your academic documentation to verify your qualifications. This may be in the form of scanned copy by email or hard copy by post. You will be notified separately if this is required.
Once these documents have been submitted to Knect365 you will receive an email from Queen Mary, which will allow you to complete Online Enrolment. This is an important step, which can be completed online before you are fully enrolled on the programme.
You do not need to come in to Queen Mary to complete enrolment. Please remember to complete Online Enrolment first and only then will Queen Mary's Academic Registry team fully enrol you on the programme.
Please remember if any of the required documents are not submitted to Knect365 and your fees have not been paid, you will not be fully enrolled.
Pay your tuition fees
You have a choice of either paying all of the tuition for the academic year at the beginning of the academic year, or paying 50 per cent of your tuition fees at the start of the year and setting up a payment plan with the Fees office to pay the remainder. (There is a £50 administrative fee for the payment plan, and a payment plan agreement needs to be signed before it can be formally accepted by the Fees office).
Please see ‘Payment Methods’ for payment arrangements.
Please note that you will not be able to fully complete enrolment until you have paid your fees, or made provision to pay your fees with the Fees Office.
Official documents and ID verification
After you have completed Online Enrolment and uploaded evidence of identity and made arrangements to pay your fees, you can be fully enrolled in absentia.
In a small number of cases, we may request certified copies of your academic documentation to verify your qualifications. This may be in the form of a scanned copy by email. You will be notified separately if this is required.
Queen Mary ONLINE Applicants
For students applying to Queen Mary ONLINE, complete the Online Enrolment stage, upload a colour scanned copy of your identification as part of this process, and make a fee payment as outlined below.
- All fee payments must be made to Queen Mary ONLINE. If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com.
- In a small number of cases, we may request certified copies of your academic documentation to verify your qualifications. This may be in the form of a scanned copy by email. You will be notified separately if this is required.
- If you have any questions during your course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to come in to Queen Mary to complete your enrolment; Academic Registry will complete enrolment on your behalf once they have all of the documentation required. Once fully enrolled, you will receive an email to confirm the process is complete.
January 2021 starters
The deadline for enrolment is Monday 8 February 2021.
If you are unable to provide all of the required documentation at enrolment, you will be temporarily enrolled. The deadline for students to provide any missing documentation for the 2020/21 academic year is Monday 8 February 2021 for January starters. After this date, unless you have contacted us, you will be de-registered from your programme. Teaching normally begins on Monday 11 January 2021, although this can vary slightly for distance learning programmes. Please contact your department for further information.
If you have already completed Online Enrolment, submitted the required documentation and paid your tuition fees, you do not need to do anything else. You will be fully enrolled automatically in due course. Your Student ID card will be posted to the home address that you have supplied during the Online Enrolment task.
September 2021 starters
The deadline for enrolment will be updated here in due course