This page shows publications, research notes, conference proceedings and scientific documents published in 2017 and whose primary authors are members of the PPRC.
Archive of previous years is also available: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Search for the dimuon decay of the Higgs boson in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, E. Rizvi, A. Fray, et al, Phys. Rev.Lett. 119 (2017) 051802., arXiv:1705.04582
- Angular analysis of B0d to K*mumu decays in pp collisions at √s=8 TeV with the ATLAS detector, A Bevan, M. Bona, T. Nooney, et al.,ATLAS-CONF-2017-023
- Search for a Scalar Partner of the Top Quark in the Jets+ETmiss Final State at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector, M. Bona, D. Lewis, et al., ATLAS-CONF-2017-020
- Measurements of the production cross section of a Z boson in association with jets in pp collisions at √s=13 TeV with the ATLAS detector,, U. Blumenschein, et al, Eur. Phys. J. C (2017) 77: 361., arXiv:1702.05725
- Measurements of charge and CP asymmetries in b-hadron decays using top-quark events collected by the ATLAS detector in pp collisions at √s = 8 TeV, A Bevan, J. Morris, et al, J. High Energ. Phys. (2017) 71. arXiv:1610.07869