Pop-up shop opportunity
Have you got a product and looking to test the market on campus? Is sustainability one of your core business values?
This is the perfect chance to sell your product on campus in the new Zero Waste Shop on Mile End Campus.
We have teamed up with QMUL Estates Team to offer you the opportunity to sell your products on campus at minimum cost. We will offer up to £500 funding to help you with marketing and branding in the shop.
We encourage you to book an Enterprise Appointment with the Enterprise team before submitting your application form. To book an appointment, call 020 7882 8533 or book online.
Who is it for?
- We are looking for students and graduates (up to 2 years after graduation) with businesses where products can go to market or are already on the market.
- The product itself would have gone through the relevant testing processes to be safe to use and purchase. Trading standards for the items sold have to be met.
- As your items will be sold in the Zero Waste Shop, sustainability has to be part of your business values and your products. For example, product sustainably sourced or produced, materials used, producing a positive environmental impact
What type of space?
There will be 2 types of space:
- The first space will be 3m x 1.3m and can include a trestle table if the display of items is required. You can use a glass wall behind it which can be used for marketing such as posters, vinyl, or pop-up banners.
- The second space you can have is a full shelving unit.
How long for?
Your products will be on display and sold for 3 months. There will be a small handling fee for card processing but nothing else.
You will need to stock the space chosen by 24th January. This can be confirmed at a later stage
How to apply
- Complete our application form on QM Careers Hub.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to pitch in-person/remote at a panel interview. Dates 29th, 30th November or 1st December. Subject to change due to panel availability.