Attending careers events is a great way to gain confidence in meeting and networking with a range of different employers, as well as an excellent opportunity to find out about graduate opportunities.
Our extensive events programme consists of a variety of careers fairs, employer presentations, skills sessions and workshops.
There are a lot of careers events and sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start. Take a look at Making the most of events to find which will suit you best. We recommend booking onto the big virtual fairs to meet multiple employers who are interested in Queen Mary students.
How to Register
Registration for each event opens 4 weeks in advance. You can register by going to QM Careers Hub and using your standard QMUL details to login, or:
- if you are a recent graduate, please register for an account here
- if you are a postdoc or research staff, please register for an account here
- if you are an employer, to find out more about attending one of our events
Please note: all events are now being run online as webinars. Continue to register your interest on QM Careers Hub and we will send out joining instructions.
Queen Mary Careers Virtual Events Code of Conduct
- Act as if you are at an in person event – be polite and professional in your conversation, language and self-presentation. You are representing the university and employers/alumni remember their experiences, so poor behaviour by you can negatively impact you and other students in the future.
- Take a look at the Netiquette Guide [PDF 208KB] for events and the Code of Student Discipline [PDF 303KB] for guidelines on interacting in an online context.
- If we deem your behaviour to be inappropriate, this will be followed up or you will be removed from the session.
- Harassment, bullying and hate expressions of any kind are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you are found in breach of this, you will be ejected from the event and reported to the QMUL Report and Support Team.