Book an appointment
We continue to support our students & alumni as the COVID-19 situation continues. The majority of careers appointments are being conducted remotely via MS Teams, however we do have some in-person appointments available on campus from Monday 28th September.
We're open over the phone and via email from 9:30am-4pm Monday, 9.30am-5pm Tuesday to Friday (with the Careers and Enterprise office opening 10am-4pm) and we offer 20 minute appointments daily. Bookings can be made up to one week in advance (one appointment at a time).
Our appointments can cover any careers query, including:
- CV & application feedback
- Finding and applying for work experience, part-time work or graduate jobs
- Deciding what to do after graduation
- Practice interviews
- Reviewing your video interview answers on InterviewStream
- Starting your own business
What can I ask?
- I have no idea what to do after graduation!
- I need someone to look over my CV
- I'm thinking about further study
- I'm interested in starting my own business
- I'm an international student and need help finding work in the UK
- I'm looking for an internship
Remember, you can talk to us about anything careers-related!