Book an appointment
We continue to support our students and alumni as the COVID-19 situation continues. Careers appointments are currently being conducted remotely via MS Teams. If there is a specific reason why you require a face to face appointment instead of a virtual one, please contact the Careers reception desk on 020 7882 8533.
We are available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Monday-Friday from 9:30-17:00. If you would like to give us a call (020 7882 8533) or pop into the Careers and Enterprise centre on campus our opening times are:
Our appointments can cover any careers query, including:
- CV & application feedback
- Finding and applying for work experience, part-time work or graduate jobs
- Deciding what to do after graduation
- Practice interviews
- Reviewing your video interview answers on InterviewStream
- Starting your own business
What can I ask?
- I have no idea what to do after graduation!
- I need someone to look over my CV
- I'm thinking about further study
- I'm interested in starting my own business
- I'm an international student and need help finding work in the UK
- I'm looking for an internship
Remember, you can talk to us about anything careers-related!