Grow It awards
Are you an ambitious entrepreneur ready to grow your impact?
If you already have a business or social enterprise you can apply for a grant of up to £3,000 to grow it. You will need to be able to show that you already have a product or service that has been tested on customers and you have generated revenue.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have identified a challenge worth solving and developed a business model that works to solve it
- You are experienced, ambitious and capable of growing your venture
- You have a realistic plan for growth
- You are a current QMUL student or graduated less than two years ago
- You will be living in the UK during the period that the award money is spent
About your business or social enterprise:
- Your business is at least 6 months old and ideally less than 5 years old
- You have compelling performance to date and/or a logical and appropriate plan for rapid growth to reach local, regional or national scale
- Your venture is predominantly based in the UK
We encourage you to book an Enterprise Appointment with QEnterprise before submitting your application. To book an appointment, call 020 7882 8533.
How to apply
1) Download the application form: Grow It Award application form 2017/18 [DOC 143KB] and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the next available deadline, along with a 2 minute video pitch introducing your idea.
2) If your application is successful you will be invited to pitch again in person at a panel interview.
Round 1: Friday13th November 2020 – Sunday 13th December 2020, 11:59pm
Interviews: 25th / 26th / 27th January 2021 (Subject to panel availability)
Round 2: Friday 5th March 2021 - Monday 5th April 2021, 11:59pm
Interviews: 12th / 13th / 14th April 2021 (Subject to panel availability)
If you have any queries or issues submitting your application, please email us at email@example.com