Skip to main content

Couple accommodation

Queen Mary has five family flats located at the Whitechapel campus, ranging from one to three bed flats.

Couples without children may be accommodated in one of the University's 4 x twin rooms in Floyer House, Whitechapel


Only one person needs to be a full-time registered student of Queen Mary to be eligible for couple housing. If you are unsuccessful in obtaining a twin room, you will need to seek housing in the private sector (please see alternative accommodation).

Alternative providers for couples:

There are several non-profit organisations providing comfortable, affordable, and secure accommodation for students in London:

The Student Accommodation Code Logo

Back to top