251 Single En-suite Rooms
*Please note that all virtual tours and photographs are representations only
This residence offers Queen Mary postgraduate students eligible under the current Housing Policy, accommodation on a quiet residential street in the heart of East London, less than a 10 minute walk from the Mile End campus.
A short journey to the popular areas of Brick Lane and Shoreditch and with easy access to a number of tranport links, Sherren House is situated in an ideal location. Students offered accommodation here will sign a tenancy agreement with Unite Students, a third party housing provider and partner of Queen Mary. More information about Unite's terms and conditions. Deposit of £250 and rent payments will be made directly to Unite.
- Situated within a 10 minute walk from the Mile End Campus - 16 Nicholas Road, London E1 4AF
- Utility bills and contents insurance included
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- All rooms centrally heated and carpeted
- Cleaning service - Communal areas (room cleaning available on request at additional cost)
- Communal fitted kitchen with furnished dining area and lounge
- On site laundry
- 24 hour security cameras and secure door entry systems
- On site customer service and maintenance teams
- Common room with pool table and plasma TV
- Study room
- Vending machines
- Secure bike storage and parking
Please click on the headings below to expand the section and discover the amenities in each area:
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Smoke detectors
- Ironing board and Iron
- Vacuum cleaner
For information on cost, please refer to our fees page.