Our online law programmes offer students and working professionals a flexible, alternative study solution to the traditional in-class and on-campus courses.
Our Online Larning programmes allow you to study for your postgraduate law qualification, anywhere, any time to suit your needs and circumstances.
Drawing on our established teaching and research, you will develop your understanding and knowledge of your specialist legal area, whilst developing your interdisciplinary skills and experience.
You will benefit from regular interactive online support and feedback from our academic staff to help keep you focused and motivated.
Distance Learning modules are also available to study on the Flexible Study LLM programme.
Arbitration and Mediation
- Queen Mary Online International Dispute Resolution LLM, PGDip, PGCert
- Distance Learning - Postgraduate Diploma in International Dispute Resolution (Arbitration) - January start (Suspended)
- Distance Learning - Postgraduate Diploma in International Dispute Resolution (Mediation) - January start (Suspended: Applicants should consider applying for the Flexible Study Diploma programme)
Technology, Media and Communications Law Online Programmes
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law LLM
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law PGDip
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law PGCert
Take a look at the full list of modules for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Online Learning programmes.
We also offer a Pre-Sessional Module on Legal Systems, Research Skills and Writing for IT Law for non-law graduates to gain the legal methods, research and writing skills necessary for study on the Technology, Media and Communications Law Distance Learning programmes.
More information is available on our FAQ page.