There is increased need for expertise in intellectual property law and management in industry, commerce and the innovative and creative industries. This Management of Intellectual Property MSc offers an invaluable practical point of view of the application of IP law, and the academic knowledge that underpins it.
- Internationally recognised staff who are advisers to international organisations such as the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO), the European Patent Office (EPO), the UK Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and the European Commission
- Opportunity to gain a 12-month paid traineeship at the OHIM or EPO under the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship programme
- Be a part of Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute (QMIPRI), which runs regular research discussions, seminars and annual events
- Study at one of the top 10 law schools in the UK for the quality of our research and teaching (REF 2014)
- Choose either a professional pathway or business pathway to suit your background and career trajectory