Postgraduate Funding Opportunities
The School of Law at Queen Mary offers a range of funding opportunities (scholarships and studentships) for postgraduate study.
LLM and MSc
The deadline to apply for these scholarships is 3 May 2022.
- Amir Ghaffari Scholarship (Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (Criminal Justice LLM)
- Mishcon de Reya Scholarship (London LLM programmes)
- Norman Palmer Partial Scholarship (Art, Business and Law LLM)
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 1 May 2022.
- BLACA/Stationers Company bursary award (Intellectual Property Law LLM)
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 26 June 2022.
- PhD Studentships - 6 December 2021
- School of Law - China Scholarship Council (CSC) Studentships - Late January, day TBC
- PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantships - 6 December 2021
- London Inter-Disciplinary Social Science (LISS) Doctoral Training Partners (DTP) ESRC Studentship - 28 January 2022
- London Arts & Humanities Partnership (LAHP) PhD Studentship - 28 January 2022
- Intellectual Property PhD - Herchel Smith Scholarships - 7 June 2022