The Roy Goode Scholarship
- Level: Masters
- Course: All LLM, MSc and MA courses in the School of Law (see list below)
- Country: United Kingdom, EU, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, South Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam
- Value: Half tuition fee waiver
- Number of awards: 4
- Deadline: Scholarships will be awarded from the end of March
A candidate who meets the highest academic criteria will be selected for The Roy Goode Scholarship.
This prestigious award is bestowed in honour of the founder of CCLS, Professor Sir Roy Goode. The successful scholarship candidate will receive a half tuition fee waiver.
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
How do you apply?
There is no separate application. We will consider all applicants that have achieved a UK first class honours degree (or equivalent*), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
However, shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a supporting statement to compete for this award.
We will be awarding scholarships at the end of March to those who meet the above criteria (subject to availability). You must have an offer for the course to be considered for the award.
*overseas equivalencies can be found on the School of Law course pages.
Contact for enquiries:
Felicity Shelley, Scholarships@qmul.ac.uk