Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM
Part of: Law
The LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution aims to challenge a new generation of lawyers to rethink traditional approaches to conflict. The programme is grounded in dispute resolution theory: you will study a programme that combines broad interdisciplinary training and opportunities for individualised study and skills development.
For the academic year 2020/21, you can start this LLM either in September 2020 or January 2021. An accelerated LLM is also available for January 2021 entry. Part-time is only available for September entry.
- Study within the School of International Arbitration (SIA) a leader in the academic discussion on arbitration
- Consider the specific problems that arise in arbitration and contribute to the development of arbitration theory
- Participate in SIA activities such as the Annual SIA Lecture, conferences, symposiums and networking events
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions
- Take part in networking and social events run by the Queen Mary Postgraduate Law Society