The Banking and Finance Law LLM provides a thorough grounding in the fundamental principles of international finance and financial services law, covering local and international developments from both practical and policy perspectives. From financial regulation, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions, to online banking and fintech, you can choose from a wide selection of modules.
For the academic year 2020/21, you can start this LLM in September 2020 or January 2021. An accelerated LLM is also available for January 2021. Part-time is only available for September entry.
- Cover a wide range of regulatory and transactional areas, including monetary law, banking law, financial regulation, central banking and securities law
- Study with academics who are engaged in current banking and finance policy making and legal regulatory reforms
- Undertake modules developed in the light of recent new regulations, such as ‘Ethics in Business and in Finance’
- Attend our seminar series, featuring prominent figures from both industry and academia
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions