Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Online LLM
Part of: Law
This LLM gives you the opportunity to analyse how technology, media and telecommunications law has affected the application of traditional legal principles. Examine the complex issues, precedence and developments of law and policy and learn how to apply this knowledge to directly impact your career progression.
- Study at one of the top 10 law schools in the UK for the quality of our research and teaching (REF 2014)
- Set your own pace on this flexible part-time course
- Network and share ideas with fellow students via online forums, which provide additional support and professional development
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions
- We also offer the Online PG Cert and Online PG Diploma in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law