This is a unique opportunity for law students from the University of Gothenburg and the University of Bergen to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in International Finance Law from Queen Mary’s Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS).
- Study in London for one semester (September to December)
- Choose from a wide range of banking and finance modules and study alongside Queen Mary students
- Gain an award-bearing Queen Mary qualification and have access to all the resources available to Queen Mary postgraduate law students
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions
- Study at one of the top ten law schools in the UK for the quality of our research and teaching (REF 2014)