Human Rights Law LLM
Part of: Law
Law is crucial for promoting and protecting human rights at international, regional and domestic levels. This LLM will give you an advanced understanding of international human rights law and how it is implemented. Focus on areas that are at the forefront of human rights and utilise academic knowledge to contribute to its progressive development.
For the academic year 2020/21, you can start this LLM either in September 2020 or January 2021. An accelerated LLM is also available for January 2021 entry. Part-time is only available for September entry.
- Be trained by award-winning barristers and contributors to UK Human Rights Law
- Tailor this course to align with your career trajectory with a wide range of elective modules
- Gain invaluable experience working on current human rights issues with a leading non-governmental organisation via an internship with the British Institute of Human Rights (BIHR)
- Exclusive access to a range of resources, including the US Supreme Court, Supreme Court of India and Council of Europe databases
- High rate of student employment within six months of graduation