Gain your LLM qualification with our range of expert programmes offered in London and throughout the world.
The School of Law offers a range of LLM law masters programmes, each leading to the award of a Queen Mary University of London LLM degree. Whichever programme you decide to follow, you will be dealing with complex issues systematically and creatively. Taught by leading experts in the legal field, our programmes enable you to gain an advanced and thorough understanding of key and current issues in your chosen field.
London LLM programmes
- Art, Business and Law LLM
- Banking and Finance Law LLM
- Commercial and Corporate Law LLM
- Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM
- Competition Law LLM
- Criminal Justice LLM
- Energy and Climate Change Law LLM
- Environmental Law LLM
- European Law LLM
- Human Rights Law LLM
- Immigration Law LLM (Withdrawn for 2022)
- Insurance Law LLM
- Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Business Law LLM
- International Economic Law LLM
- International Shipping Law LLM
- International Tax Law LLM
- Law and Economics LLM
- Legal Theory LLM (withdrawn for 2022)
- Medical Law LLM (withdrawn for 2022)
- Public International Law LLM
- Regulation and Compliance LLM
- Tax Law LLM
- Technology, Media and Communications Law LLM
- Master of Laws*
*If you apply for the Master of Laws your final degree certificate will show Master of Laws. If you wish your degree to show expertise in a specific area of law then you should apply for one of our specialised LLM programmes.
LLM Year Planner
Please see the link to the academic year plan for an idea of the structure of the programme and key periods of assessment:
International LLM programmes
Paris LLM programmes at Queen Mary University of London are designed to offer students the opportunity of receiving world-class education from established academics in some of the major capitals of the world. The our double LLM programmes leads to obtaining qualifications from two globally-renowned institutions.
- Paris LLM
- Sorbonne Law School - Queen Mary University of London Double LLM
- Commercial Law Dual LLM (London and Singapore) LLM
Find out more about studying in Paris or Singapore.
Flexible LLM Study
The LLM Flexible Study is a unique opportunity for you to experience and acquire an innovative LLM and to tailor-make a programme to suit individual needs and aspirations, without having to interrupt your career.