Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- If you are an applicant with an overall average grade of 6.5 or above in the SMA III, you can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements).
- Or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar Sekolah Menengah Umum Tingkat Atas (Certificate of Completion of Academic Secondary School) alone is not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Diploma II: Diploma II in Economics, with at least 3.2/4.0 overall. Must have 3.2 in at least three Mathematics modules. Plus standard English language requirements.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511