Employers - Degree Apprenticeships
Throughout the apprenticeship journey, the School of Economics and Finance support you and your organisation at every stage.
In 2015, Queen Mary University of London became one of the first Higher Education Institutions in the United Kingdom to deliver Degree Apprenticeships. Delivering to both levy-paying and non-levy paying organisations, Queen Mary University partner with a diverse range of employers including a number of leading international financial services firms and banks, global pharmaceutical firms, national retailers, IT/technology companies and a growing number of SME’s and organisations from the third and charitable sectors.
Queen Mary: Is it the right choice?
- WORLD-CLASS UNIVERSITY - We are in the top 125 universities in the
world and the top 50 in Europe (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
- DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP PIONEER - We were the first Russell Group university to deliver Degree Apprenticeships and we remain at the forefront of this type of delivery.
- GO TO PARTNER FOR INDUSTRY - Close links with industry, including
Goldman Sachs, GSK, BBC, Broadridge Financial, Experian, John Lewis, Xantura, Goji Investments, Sapphire Systems, Global and IBM.
- EXCEPTIONAL FACILITIES - 105m on new facilities in the past five years. 7,700 square metres of new learning and teaching space with the opening of the £39m Graduate Centre in early 2017.
- HIGH-QUALITY TEACHING - 9 Nobel Prize-winning alumni and staff. 55 academy and society fellows among Queen Mary academic staff. Personal Adviser support system for every Degree Apprentice.
- INNOVATIVE RESEARCH - We ranked 7th in the UK for the quality of research, with 92% of our research assessed as ‘world-leading or internationally excellent’ in the Research Excellence Framework (REF 2021).
Useful Links for Employers
The following links provide independent information and guidance about degree apprenticeships for employers.