4 July 2019
Time: 4:00 - 7:00pm
Venue: Room 3.1, CCLS, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JB
The Energy Law Institute (ELI) is delighted to invite you to our upcoming Forum:
From Activism to Innovation, from Regulation to Legislation:
Convergence on Climate Change Solutions
- Coffee and Registration: 4pm
- Forum: 4:30 - 6pm
- Drinks Reception: 6 - 7pm
- Norah Gallagher (Academic Director - Energy Law Institute (CCLS))
- Mathew Bell OBE (Director at Frontier Economics, joint leader of Frontier’s Public Policy Practice)
- Silke Goldberg (Partner at Herbert Smith Freehills)
- John Higgs (Engineer)
- Nigel Pleming QC (39 Essex Chambers)
- Bob Ward (Policy and Communications Director at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment)
This event will be followed by a drinks reception to which all attendees are invited.
As a courtesy to our Events Team, and to avoid waste of valuable resources, please cancel your registration if you no longer plan to attend this event.
For directions to the venue, please refer to the map.
For more information, please contact the CCLS Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, video and audio recording
Please note that CCLS events may be photographed or video and audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by Queen Mary University of London. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please let our photographer know on the day. Alternatively you can email the CCLS Events Team on email@example.com in advance of the event that you are attending.