CLSGC events are open to all. To book your place, please use the Eventbrite links on the relevant pages. Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest information.
CLSGC Annual Lecture 2022: “Hannah Arendt in Kafr-Qasim”
When: Wednesday 8 June 2022, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Where: ArtsTwo Lecture Theatre, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Speaker: Professor Lyndsey Stonebridge
Find out more about and register for the CLSGC Annual Lecture 2022.
UK-IVR 2022 Annual Conference - Call for Papers
When: Friday 10 June 2022 - Saturday, June 11, 2022, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: University of Surrey Centre for Law and Philosophy (online event only)
Topic: Law, Rationality and Practical Reason: Ancient and Contemporary Perspectives
If you would like to participate with a paper, please submit an abstract of maximum 500 words to the following email address email@example.com by 15 March 2022. Find out more about submissions and the event.
New book symposia
- 6 October 2021 Book Symposium: Metaphors of Confinement: The Prison in Fact, Fiction and Fantasy
- 15 December 2021 Law and Imagination: A discussion around Maks Del Mar’s book Artefacts of Legal Inquiry
- 14 January 2022 Marketing Global Justice: The Political Economy of International Criminal Law (CUP, 2021)
- 23 February 2022 Dr Cormac Mac Amlaigh’s ‘New Constitutional Horizons: Towards a Pluralist Constitutional Theory’
- 10 May 2022 Book Discussion: ‘Out of Joint: Power, Crisis, and the Rhetoric of Time’ (postponed)
- 13 May 2022 Andrew Fitzmaurice’s King Leopold’s Ghostwriter
- 12 October 2022 Gerry Simpson’s The Sentimental Life of International Law
- 8 October 2021 Global Workshop ‘Provincializing Euro-American Feminism: Rethinking the Relationship between Feminism, Colonialism and Governance’
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.
The directors welcome suggestions for new events – please contact one of us if you would like to collaborate.