CLSGC events are open to all. To book your place, please use the Eventbrite links on the relevant pages. Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest information.
- 17 October 2018 CLSGC Annual Lecture 2018 by Professor James Tully
- 5 December 2018 CLSGC 2018 Cotterrell Lecture in Sociological Jurisprudence by Annelise Riles
- 15 January 2019 CLSGC 2018-2019 Annual Lecture by Professor Jennifer Pitts
- 13 March 2019 CLSGC 2018-2019 Cotterrell Lecture by Professor Scott Veitch
- 07 November 2018 Ad Hoc Seminar on Neoliberal Legality: Understanding the Role of Law in the Neoliberal Project
- 15 October 2018 Seminar on Cosmopolitanism and Pluralism by Paul Schiff Berman
- 19 October 2018 CLSGC 5th Annual Seminar in Scandinavian Legal Realism
New book symposia
- 10 October 2018 Book Symposium on Authority and the Globalisation of Inclusion and Exclusion
- 17 January 2019 Book Symposium on Boundaries of the International
- 10 April 2019 Book Symposium: Noam Gur's Legal Directives and Practical Reasons
- 14 November 2018 Conversations on International Law and Materiality: International Law and Architecture
- 22 November 2018 Comparative Disciplines Series: Sociology, Economics, History and Law
- 07 February 2019 CLSGC Graduate Workshop with Professor Hans Lindahl
- 27 February 2019 CLSGC Graduate Workshop with Professor Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian
- 10 October 2018 CLSGC Graduate Special Workshop with Paul Schiff Berman
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.
The directors welcome suggestions for new events – please contact one of us if you would like to collaborate.
- Dr Isobel Roele: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Eva Nanopoulos: email@example.com
- Dr Noam Gur: firstname.lastname@example.org