CLSGC events are open to all. To book your place, please use the Eventbrite links on the relevant pages. Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest information.
The Law and Marxism Series
The ‘power and capital stream’ of the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context (CLSGC) is launching the ‘Law and Marxism Series’, a new forum featuring the work of the many exciting scholars researching and writing within the Marxist tradition from around the world. We begin the new series with a discussion of recently published books within this tradition, in conversation with the authors and other scholars from across the humanities and social sciences.
- 18 May 2021 - Capitalism As Civilisation with Dr Ntina Tzouvala
Find out about all events in the Law and Marxism Series.
New book symposia
- 24 November 2020 (B)ordering Britain: Law, Race and Empire with Dr Nadine El-Enany
- 5 March 2021 Time, Temporality and Legal Judgment
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.
The directors welcome suggestions for new events – please contact one of us if you would like to collaborate.
- Dr Isobel Roele: email@example.com
- Dr Eva Nanopoulos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Noam Gur: email@example.com
- Dr Tanzil Chowdhury: Tanzil.Chowdhury@qmul.ac.uk