CLSGC events are open to all. To book your place, please use the Eventbrite links on the relevant pages. Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest information.
- 20 November 2019 CLSGC Annual Lecture by Professor Fleur Johns
- 5 March 2020 Cotterrell Lecture in Sociological Jurisprudence by Professor Renisa Mawani
- 25 September ‘The Politics of Legibility: Contemporary battles over “the family” in International Human Rights Law’ with Professor Dianne Otto
- 9 October 2019 Sino-Marxism with Philipp Renninger
New book symposia
- 30 October 2019 Book launch: Ratna Kapur's Gender, Alterity and Human Rights
- 29 January 2020 Symposium on Timothy Hyde's Ugliness and Judgment
- 3 March 2020 Symposium on Professor Renisa Mawani's Across the Oceans
- 17 & 18 October 2019 After Abstraction: Intellectual Thought in International Law
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.
The directors welcome suggestions for new events – please contact one of us if you would like to collaborate.
- Dr Isobel Roele: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Eva Nanopoulos: email@example.com
- Dr Noam Gur: firstname.lastname@example.org