Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context events
- 12 October 2022 Gerry Simpson’s The Sentimental Life of International Law
- 14 October 2022 New Directions in Law and Time Scholarship Workshop
- 12 December 2022 Taking Capital's Laws of Motion Seriously: Marxism, Law and Capitalism
- 11 April 2023 CLSGC Annual Lecture: A Century after Pan-African Congress, London: Pan-Africanism and the Making of Black Inter-national Constitution(s) with Professor Tshepo Madlingozi
- 17 April 2023 Human Rights Standards of Marriage as Response to the Need to Nudge Capitalist Expansion in the Post-Colonies
View past events from the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.
The directors welcome suggestions for new events – please contact one of us if you would like to collaborate.
- Dr Eva Nanopoulos: email@example.com
- Dr Tanzil Chowdhury: Tanzil.Chowdhury@qmul.ac.uk