Applications for September 2022 entry are now closed.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com
You can apply to our Study Abroad programme in the following ways:
Submit a direct application via our application links below (please scroll down).
Please follow our step-by-step application guidelines carefully in order to submit a correct and complete application for assessment.
- Through your home university. You should consult the Study Abroad Advisor at your home institution to see whether you have an existing partner agreement with Queen Mary University of London and to check whether there are any special application arrangements.
- Through a Study Abroad partner provider such as, for example, Arcadia, CAPA, IES and IFSA. Please check these organisations’ application procedures, and note that we consider applications from these routes equally and on their individual merits.
If you want to apply to study with us on the Study Abroad programme, you first need to check your eligibility. You need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have already completed a minimum of one year of university-level study
- You must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent. If you are graded on a different grading scheme, you are still welcome to apply – we welcome a range of international qualifications. If you are unsure about your eligibility, please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details can be found here on our academic information page.
English language requirements
- If your first language is not English or you have not studied in an English-speaking education system, we will need you to prove your English language proficiency by taking internationally validated tests, such as IELTS. This still applies to you if:
- your first language is English but you have not studied in an English-speaking education system
- you hold a UK passport and your first language is English, but you have not studied in an English-speaking education system
- You must meet the minimum requirements of the University in order to be eligible for the programme. Please refer to the English Language Requirements Page, which outlines the requirements for each Queen Mary department. If you are planning to take modules from across different departments the highest score will be required; for example, if you take one Arts module and three Social Sciences modules you will need IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
Please note the below application deadlines:
Deadline for September entry: 31 May
Deadline for January entry: 24 October
Applications may be considered after these dates if places are still available but it is in your interest to apply as early as possible, as applications are considered on a rolling basis. Late applicants may not be able to obtain housing on campus or register for their preferred modules. Please contact us if you wish to submit a late application on email@example.com.
Queen Mary London Internship Programme
If applying for the Queen Mary Internship Programme, please note that this programme has earlier application deadlines:
- 1 May for September entry
- 1 October for January entry