Sarolta Laczo is a Reader in Economics at QMUL since September 2017. She is also a Research Affiliate at the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR). She received her PhD from the Toulouse School of Economics.
- Risk sharing
- Optimal taxation
- Dynamic contracts
- Laczo S., Rossi R. (2019) "Time-Consistent Consumption Taxation", Journal of Monetary Economics (forthcoming)
- Abraham A., Laczo S. (2018) "Efficient Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Storage", Review of Economic Studies, 85(3), pp. 1389-1424.
- Gierlinger J., Laczo S. (2018) "Matching to Share Risk without Commitment", Economic Journal 118, pp. 2003-2031.
- Laczo S. (2015) "Risk Sharing with Limited Commitment and Preference Heterogeneity: Structural Estimation and Testing", Journal of the European Economic Association 13(2), pp. 265-292.
- Laczo S. (2014) "Does Risk Sharing Increase with Risk Aversion and Risk when Commitment is Limited?", Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 46, pp. 237-251.