Skip to main content
Library Services

The Caroline Skeel Archives Reading Room

Black and white photograph from the late 1800s depicting a group of men and women in two rows.  Four people sit in the front row with seven people standing behind.

The Archives holds the records of Queen Mary, University of London (1989-) and its predecessor bodies, Queen Mary College and East London College (1887-1982), The People’s Palace (1887-1953) and Westfield College (1882-1989).

Back to top