Resources & Collections
The Resources and Collections Team manage the library’s collection of print and electronic materials
1.2 MBooks (420,000 print and 760,00 e-books)
44,000 E-journals, databases and other types of e-resources
9,800Books bought by the Acquisitions Team in 2020
The E-Resources team offers support with access to E-Journals and E-Books. This page contains access guides and status updates.
QM libraries house over 800,000 print and electronic resources. The Acquisitions Team buys, catalogues and makes them all available to you.
Guide for staff using Reading Lists Online to manage reading lists and request books for teaching.
QMUL libraries subscribe to over 44,000 journals, databases and e-book packages. Find out how to request a new subscription.
Get in touch
- To tell us about books, DVDs and other material that you would like added to stock, email firstname.lastname@example.org (academic staff only)
- To request a new subscription, email email@example.com (academic staff only)
- For help with e-resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about reading lists, email email@example.com
- For questions about copyright, email firstname.lastname@example.org