Media appearences by Professor Sionaidh Douglas-Scott on Brexit
Professor Sionaidh Douglas-Scott, Anniversary Chair in Law and Co-Director at the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context (CLSGC) at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), has made a series of high profile media appearances discussing Brexit and it's legal consequences for Scotland:
- Sunday 26 June - BBC TV Sunday Politics Scotland with Graham Stewart
- Sunday 26 June - Radio Clyde Paul Kelly
- Monday 27 June - Radio 5 Live
- Tuesday 28 June - BBC Radio 4 Today Programme, Sarah Montagu and Nickk Robinson
- Tuesday 28 June - BBC World Service News
- Tuesday 28 June - BBC Radio Scotland with John Beattie.