7 March 2013
Time: 4:45 - 7:10pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre, CCLS, 67-69 Lincoln's Inn Fields
The aim of the New Voices in Commercial Law’ series is to provide a forum for debate and an opportunity for early career academics with outstanding potential to talk about their research in an intellectually stimulating, supportive and non-judgemental environment. It is further hoped that the series will offer an opportunity for networking with a view to future research collaborations and that it will become a useful vehicle for young academics to communicate their research and make an impact on the wider community. The general theme of this year’s New Voices is “Commercial Law: Past, Present and Future”. They will be chaired by Professor Philip Rawlings and convened by Dr Andromachi Georgosouli. Draft papers will be circulated electronically two weeks in advance to those who will have registered for the event.
Time: 4.45pm - 7.10pm (includes a coffee break with light refreshments).
- Dr Alex Mills (School of Law, UCL), ‘The English ambivalence to law and dispute resolution beyond the state’
- Dr Solene Rowan (Law Department, LSE), ‘For the Recognition of Remedial terms Agreed Inter Partes’
- Chair: Professor Philip Rawlings (CCLS, QMUL)
- Commentator: Dr Andromachi Georgosouli (CCLS, QMUL)
How to Book
- UK University academics and students attend for free - Register your free space online, spaces are limited and early booking is strongly recommended.
- Alumni: special rate of £50 for the entire seminar series / or £20 per single seminar
- Standard fee: £100 for the entire seminar series / or £40 per single seminar
Pay online via the Queen Mary e-shop.
- For general enquiries or if you wish to contribute with a paper or act as a discussant in the future please contact directly the research convenor, Dr Andromachi Georgosouli email@example.com.