The Centre for Commercial Law Studies is recognised as the leading postgraduate commercial law centre in Europe. Our alumni number some of the most knowledgeable postgraduates working in commercial law today. Links with clients and customers are strengthened through demonstrating commitment to excellence and best practice in a chosen area of commercial activity.
There are many ways organisations and individuals can become involved in the life and work of the Centre.
- Fund a Scholarship or Bursary. Scholarships can be named for a particular donor in support of a specific area of interest.
- Support the Roy Goode Scholarship Fund. Your donation can help provide scholarships and bursaries for some of the very best students to reach their potential irrespective of their social and economic backgrounds.
- Set up a named scholarship. Bespoke scholarships can be tailor-made to suit the interests of the donor, such as an individual or law firm’s areas of practice.
- Name a Chair or Lectureship in an area of commercial law and become synonymous with expertise in that subject.
- Support or commission a research project to be undertaken by or with our academics.
- Sponsor a conference, seminar or lecture series and increase awareness of your activities in specialised areas. See Energy Law and More Than Just a Game for examples of our sponsored events.
- Participate in our Professional Mentoring Programme which not only helps postgraduate students but gives valuable developmental opportunities for those mentoring.
- Provide internships for students with specialist skills and knowledge of jurisdictions which complement the activities of your organisation.
- Participate in qLegal by providing associates and in house counsel to work with our students to provide legal advice to technology start-ups.
- Guest lecture on an area of expertise or speak at our lectures and conferences.
If you would like to discuss how you can support the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, please contact:
Diane Denny, CCLS Development Director
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7882 8058
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS)
67-69 Lincoln’s Inn Fields