All current events organised for CCLS alumni are listed below.
- AFSIA Chapter - Brazilian Arbitration Week in London Monday 14 June 17:30 BST - Wednesday 16 June 19:30 BST
- India Chapter - Informal Alumni drinks in London (Class of 2020 and 2021) Venue in the city to be confirmed - Wednesday 16 June, 18:30 BST. Sign up via CCLS India LinkedIn.
- Switzerland Chapter - Alumni drinks at Rimini Bar, Badweg 10, 8001 Zürich - Thursday 15th July, 19:30 CET. To book contact email@example.com
- Indonesia Chapter - webinar 'Benchmarking the Indonesian legal and regulatory practices in Public Private Partnership (PPP) with the International legal and regulatory best practices' - Thursday 22 July, 14:00 -17:00 WIB
- Greece Chapter - webinar 'First Brexit, then Covid: the Aftermath and the Impact on the Market' - September. Details to be confirmed.
- Thailand Chapter - Thailand 'welcome' online event. Date to be confirmed.
All updated information will be shared across CCLS's social media platforms.
For lectures and seminars please see the CCLS Events.
To see photos from CCLS events please take a look at our flickr account.
Details and pictures of past events are listed below by year.
Past events in 2021.
- Monday 24 May China Chapter - webinar 'Regulatory Changes regarding Cross-border M&A and International Investments after the Pandemic.'
- Thursday 20 May China Chapter - Welcome launch.
- Thursday 20 May Colombia Chapter - seminar to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Commercial Colombian Code. The seminar recording can be watched.
- Thursday 29 April Distance Learning (IDR) Chapter - webinar 'Cybersecurity and arbitration: implications of procedure and trends of substance.'
- Wednesday 28 April Turkey Chapter - 'Welcome' Zoom event.
- Thursday 22 April India Chapter - webinar "Covid Pandemic and Emerging Environmental Challenges" with Sudhir Mishra.
- Thursday 15 April Greece Chapter - 'Welcome' launch.
- Friday 12 March Nigeria Chapter - Panel event: Women in Law.
- Monday 8 March Indonesia Chapter - Discussion on the readiness of Indonesian stakeholders with regard to the implementation of the upcoming Personal Data Protection Law in Indonesia.
- Monday 8 March India Chapter - Interactive session "Being a woman in the legal profession" - Guest speaker, Sr. Adv. Pinky Anand, Former Additional Solicitor General of India.
- Friday 5 March India Chapter - Webinar: Acing your interview: How to bag a top tier law firm job - Guest speaker, Veena Sivaramakrishnan, Equity Partner at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Thursday 25 February Distance Learning (TMT) 'welcome' event.
- Wednesday 24 February India Chapter - Arbitration Master Class.
- Tuesday 9 February DL (IDR) Chapter launch.
- Thursday 4 February Colombia Chapter - 'Welcome' launch.
- Thursday 28 January Spain Chapter - 'Welcome' launch.
- Wednesday 27 January India Chapter - Webinar and Q&A: Mediation and the Art of War.Friday 15 January Indonesia Chapter - Focus Group Discussion: Governmental Regulation on Sanctions for Breaching Competition Law.
- Thursday 14 January Indonesia Chapter -Focus Group Discussion: Drafting of Government Regulation on Post, Telco & Broadcasting.
Past events in 2020.
- Monday 21 December Indonesia Chapter - Focus Group Discussion: Drafting of Government Regulation on Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- Thursday 3 December Germany Chapter 'welcome' Zoom event.
- Thursday 26 November Brazil Chapter 'welcome' Zoom event.
- Thursday 26 November India Chaper 'welcome' Zoom event.
- Friday 20 November Nigeria Chapter 'welcome' event.
- Tuesday 17 November Kenya Chapter 'welcome' Zoom event.
- Monday 9 November Indonesia Chapter 'welcome' Zoom event.
- Thursday 2 - Friday 3 July PhD Annual Conference, at CCLS, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London. This event was cancelled.
- Thursday 18 - Thursday 25 June 2020 40th Anniversary Lecture Series webinars.
- Wednesday 10 June CCLS Swiss Alumni Chapter networking drinks at BarMünster, Münstergasse 30, 8001 Zürich.
- Saturday 21 March 40th Anniversary alumni drinks in Munich to launch the CCLS Germany Chapter. This event was postponed.
- Wednesday 11 March 40th Anniversary and qLegal alumni networking drinks in Nairobi.
- Wednesday 04 March 40th Anniversary Swiss Chapter networking event in Zürich. To be included in the communications about future Swiss Chapter events please join the CCLS Swiss LinkedIn group.
- 8 December 2019 Taipei alumni dinner.
- 7 December 2019 Singapore alumni lunch at Tablescape Restaurant & Bar, Grand Park City Hall, Singapore.
- 2 December 2019 Bangkok alumni dinner at Café Jardin, Sivatel Bangkok.
- 22 November 2019 Paris social drinks at Le Pub St-Hilaire, 2 rue Valette, 75005 Paris.
- 21 November 2019 London alumni drinks at The Shield, Charterhouse Square, London, 6-9pm.
- 27 October 2019 Kyiv alumni social drinks at Avalon Karaoke Bar, 3 Leontovytcha Street, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 9 September 2019 Workshop: Issues in Contemporary Commercial Law, Lincoln's Inn Fields
- 22 August 2019 CCLS Alumni Reunion in Montevideo, Uruguay
- 28 June 2019 CCLS Paris Alumni drinks at Comptoir Générale, Paris
- 27 June 2019 Swiss Chapter after work drinks at Rimini Bar, Badweg 10, Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 June 2019 CCLS Alumni Dinner in São Paulo, Brazil
- 19 May 2019 CCLS Alumni Reunion in Beijing, China
- 18 May 2019 CCLS Alumni Reunion in Shanghai, China
- 13 May 2019 School of Law Alumni Reunion in Seoul, South Korea
- 02 May 2019 Schools of Law, Business Management, Economics & Finance and Politics & International Relations Alumni Reunion in Kuwait
- 28 April 2019 CCLS Reunion in Accra, Ghana
- 11 April 2019 CCLS Alumni Reunion in Zurich, Switzerland at Puro, Fraumünsterstraβe 25
- 3 April 2019 CCLS Networking Breakfast NYC, USA
- 21 February 2019 CCLS Alumni Reunion in Zurich, Switzerland