Projects you can support
There are many ways individuals and organisations can suport the life and work of CCLS.
- Support the Roy Goode Scholarship Fund. Your donation can help provide scholarships and bursaries for some of the very best students to reach their potential irrespective of their social and economic backgrounds. See how Diego Alexandre-García Fernández beneffited by being a Roy Goode Scholar.
- Fund a Scholarship or Bursary. Scholarships can be named for a particular donor in support of a specific area of interest.
- Establish a Named Scholarship. Bespoke scholarships can be tailor-made to suit the interests of the donor, such as an individual or law firm’s areas of practice.
- Name a Chair or Lectureship in an area of commercial law and become synonymous with expertise in that subject.
- Support or commission a research project to be undertaken by or with our academics.
- Sponsor a conference, seminar or lecture series and increase awareness of your activities in specialised areas. See Energy Law and More Than Just a Game for examples of our sponsored events.
To discuss how you can support CCLS, please contact Celia Blakeway-Phillips, External Relations and Development Manager or call her on +44 (0) 7585 888411