What is QMentoring?
Find out more about what our QMentoring programme involves and who is eligible to take part.
Who is eligible to apply?
QMentoring is a programme for undergraduate students who study within the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry, and Science and Engineering. Students from any year can apply for a place, as long as they are an undergraduate.
Due to funder objectives students from the above Faculties, who are also in receipt of the Queen Mary Bursary, will be prioritised for this programme.
What is expected of you?
As a mentee, you will be required to:
- Attend an online induction session
- Commit to a minimum of 6 meetings with your mentor (remote or in person)
- Ensure that you are regularly communicating with your mentor
- Provide updates to the QMentoring team (when requested) and inform them if there are any issues with the partnership
- Complete a pre-mentoring survey and end of scheme evaluation
- Adhere to the QMentoring Agreement all at times
How do I apply?
The application process is currently open, please see below.