Postgraduate Research Programmes Officer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 3170 Room Number: Mathematical Sciences Building, Room: MB-102Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am – 5pm Friday 10am – 1pm
Working alongside the Director of Postgraduate Research Studies, Katie provides administrative support and guidance for students and supervisors involved in postgraduate research. She works closely with the Research Degrees Office (RDO) to monitor student progression and track relevant data, including visa-related information.
Katie is happy to provide guidance to both prospective and current students about any administrative aspect of postgraduate research in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
Responsibilities for potential students include:
- Responding to admissions queries, including funding queries
- Assisting in the management of incoming applications
- Organising information stands at postgraduate Open Days
Responsibilities for the current student cohort include:
- Monitoring student progression
- Tracking financial data
- Supporting student events and programme queries