A new home for Maths at Queen Mary
We've invested approximately £18m in a transformative project to create an inspiring, collaborative space for the School community - now open to our staff and students.
The new Mathematical Sciences building features:
- High-quality teaching rooms for undergraduate and postgraduate seminars and workshops
- A new lecture theatre which seats up to 144 students
- An undergraduate social hub for student to meet, socialise and relax
- Private and group study areas for postgraduate students
- A large postgraduate research office space for up to 72 PhD students
- A new IT lab space fitted with 42 computers
Take a Covid-secure tour with one of our students
In this video, BSc Mathematics student Anna takes us on a tour of the Maths building.