Cassini sees snowballs form in Saturn ring
Professor Carl Murray's group has published a paper which has received international coverage: full article(link is external).
Direct links to articles about this topic:
- NASA article(link is external)
- Spaceref.com(link is external)
- Discovery Channel(link is external)
- Planetary Society blog(link is external)
- USA Today(link is external)
The University's main page contains the press release, main story and an animation: full article(link is external).
For more details of Professor Murray's research, please see his research page. Others currently working in the research group are Dr Nick Cooper, Dr Gareth Williams and Mr Nathan Allcock. The group also has good research links with Dr Craig Agnor and Prof Richard Nelson in the Astronomy Unit.