Join the Queen Mary Network and become part of the growing community of CCLS students and Alumni, providing you with a platform to network, catch-up with old friends and find out what's happening at CCLS.
Over 1,300 CCLS students, alumni and Friends are making use of the network so far. You can navigate straight to the CCLS community once you have added CCLS in your education within your profile.
- Connect with Queen Mary’s global community/ Reconnect with your CCLS friends
- Join the CCLS Chapters
- Keep up to date with events and news
- Get involved in discussions
- Find out about ways to stay involved or share your career expertise and knowledge eg. through e-mentoring
- Quickly populate your profile with Sync to LinkedIn
Instructions on how to join CCLS
- Sign up to the Queen Mary Network.
- You will be sent an automated email confirming you have joined. Please click on the given link and go back into the network.
- When you register as a CCLS alum please select in your profile - Academic School - CCLS from the QMUL official education list.
- Refresh your page, and at this stage you will start seeing new pages of content that relates to CCLS including the CCLS Chapters, Events, Opportunities, Benefits and Resources. You can now join CCLS Chapters of your choice. Do get involved in starting discussions either in the 'CCLS Community' Chapter or in any CCLS Chapter of your choice.
If you don't select 'CCLS' in Education in your profile, you will not see the CCLS specific pages. If you cannot see the CCLS pages (after refreshing) please seek help via the instructions below.
If you don't select 'CCLS' in Education in your profile, you will not see the CCLS specific pages. If you cannot see the CCLS pages (after refreshing) please seek help via the instructions above. Contact the CCLS Alumni Team if you still have difficulties.