Aims and Objectives of a Chapter
- To encourage alumni to network and participate in activities globally.
- To establish mutually beneficial relationships between a Chapter and CCLS.
- To bring together alumni from across the years to share their expertise and to connect everyone in the CCLS and wider Queen Mary community.
- To create a network of alumni connecting CCLS, students and prospective students in the region or country to help recruit, attract and share knowledge.
- To help enhance the profile and reputation of the Queen Mary brand in your local region.
- To encourage alumni in your region or country to help with interesting updates and news for the CCLS community.
- To access and promote CCLS events and activities.
Go back to the CCLS Chapters page.