Assessment and Student Experience Administrator | Mental Health First Aider
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 8560Room Number: ArtsOne 3.40
I joined the School of English and Drama in June 2019 having previously worked within various roles across the Education sector. As an Assessment and Student Experience Administrator, I am responsible for the management and improvement of our taught programmes and providing student support.
- Coordinating the Student Induction and Experience Enhancement Project
- Succession planning to mitigate attrition risks
- Managing the practicalities of the add/drop process
- Orienting, training and managing the Social Media Executive; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Managing the School’s hard copy and online assignment submissions and assessment offences log
- Responsible for taught programme student support processes, acting as first point of contact for enquires from both students and staff.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns, web and offline content.
- Communicate the research and work of the school to the public.
- Organise public engagement activities including open events, performances and student induction.