Checklist of things to do
- Pre-enrol, your pre-enrolment information will be sent to you before your agreed enrolment date.
- Accommodation, whether you want to meet new people in halls or flat share with friends support and information can be found here.
- Tuition payment, are you self-funded, sponsored or taking out an SFE loan? Whichever it is make sure your payment is arranged as an invoice will be sent after you pre-enrol.
- Healthcare, if you’re moving to London for the first time make sure you’re registered with a GP, if you’re an international student be sure to take out a healthcare plan.
- Check out this Know Before You Go Guide [PDF 6,086KB]. Starting university is a really exciting yet overwhelming time and it’s important to know what to expect and who you can talk to at Queen Mary.
- Follow us on social media (@officialqmul) and join the Official 2019-20 Queen Mary Freshers Facebook group.
Check your email!
We’ll be sending you loads of helpful and important information before you arrive like:
- Your Queen Mary IT account details
- Information from your academic department
- Pre-arrival emails from the Internal Engagement team, to help you join Queen Mary.
So keep an eye on your inbox!