Browse the pages in this section to help you plan for beginning your studies at Queen Mary.
- International students should also look at our international pre-arrival pages for further information about preparing for study here, including applying for visas.
- Incoming Study Abroad and Associate students can find pre-arrival information on the Global Opportunities website.
- Distance-learning students can find information by clicking here or on the menu.
- Check out this Know Before You Go Guide [PDF 5,980KB] as a way to help you and your peers address some important things that aren’t usually talked about, but are important to think about at this transition point in your life.
Checklist of things to do before you arrive
As a new student, you should make sure to:
- Complete pre-enrolment – you will be sent your online pre-enrolment information from Friday 24 August.
- Arrange accommodation – you will receive a message from Residential Services and Support if you have applied for housing in halls of residence. Alternative accommodation is also available.
- Arrange payment of your tuition fees – you will be sent an invoice by email and post once you have completed pre-enrolment
- Plan your finances – information is available from the Advice and Counselling Service
- Find out about health services – check whether you will need to make additional arrangements to cover healthcare and costs.
Communications before you arrive
In addition to those listed above, you should expect to receive a number of important communications from us, including:
- Your QMUL IT account details
- Information from your academic department
- Pre-arrival emails from the Internal Engagement team to help with the process of joining Queen Mary.
Keep your records up to date
In order for you to receive all the information you need, it’s important that your preferred email address is up to date on our records system. If you’ve recently changed your email address from that provided with your original application, please contact our Admissions Office directly on +44 (0)20 7882 5511 so we can advise you how best to update your contact details.