Mr Danilo Riccio
Postgraduate Research Student
Email: email@example.com Room Number: MB-402
Supervisor: Dr Martin Benning
Danilo is currently working on theoretical properties for artificial neural networks by obtaining sufficient conditions to ensure stability and robustness. His research is founded by QMUL Principal Studentship.
Danilo received his Master’s degree in Automation and Control Engineering from Politecnico di Milano (Italy) in 2017.
He helped with the organisation of QuIPS events in the academic year 2020-2021.
- Probability and Statistics I (IT Class). Level 4 module, QMUL, January 2021 - April 2021
- Introduction to Probability. Level 4 module, QMUL, October 2020 - December 2020
- Statistics in Finance. Level 7 module, KCL, October 2020 - December 2020
- Probability and Statistics I (IT Class). Level 4 module, QMUL, January 2020 - April 2020
- Statistical Modelling I. Level 5 module, QMUL, January 2020 - April 2020
- Advanced Machine Learning. Level 7 module, QMUL, January 2020 - April 2020