MSc in Management of IP Scholarships
- Course: MSc Intellectual Property (full-time study mode only)
- Number: 2
- Value: Full tuition fee waiver (UK fees rate) plus small stipend
- Deadline: 3 May 2021 23:59 GMT
Herchel Smith Scholarship
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) is offering one to two full scholarships worth the full tuition fee (at home student fee rate) to outstanding graduates of UK universities (for full-time candidates only). Full scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees payable to the college.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property
- You can have a UK or International fees status
- You must be a graduate from a UK university and scholarship is for fees at UK rate only (qualification from a UK university)
- You must have applied for your programme by 6 April 2021
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full tuition fee waiver (UK fees rate)
Closing Dates and Important Notes
Programme Application Deadline
You must have applied for the MSc Intellectual Property by 6 April 2021 (if you have applied by this date and not received an offer by 01 May please contact email@example.com quoting your application number and date of initial application
Scholarship Application Deadline
3 May 2021 by 23:59 hrs BST
The scholarship will be awarded to those who we deem to have successfully demonstrated their reasoning for being awarded a scholarship based on the following criteria;
- Academic merit
- Previous experience within this field.
The personal statement should show your intended career route post-qualification and how you choose to follow a programme in the area of intellectual property.
What are scholarship winners required to do?
If you are awarded a scholarship you may be asked to assist the Law Marketing Team with marketing activities such as the postgraduate law open evenings and student profiles and videos.
Please note school scholarships are also subject to university-wide Terms and Conditions as well as any course/School/Faculty conditions or criteria outline.
How to apply
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form (the link is on the bottom of this page). You will also be required to complete a personal statement.
We will also take into consideration the following documents submitted with your programme application. Please ensure they are all uploaded to the MySIS application portal.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter
Incomplete, incorrect or late scholarship applications will not be accepted or processed.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application approximately by 15 June 2021 please wait to be contacted in this regard.
Please note that scholarships (both applications and awards) cannot be deferred.
Link to apply online
Before you click on the link below to apply online make sure you have read through the above information thoroughly.