Queen Mary University of London is pleased to offer a generous number of scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate taught students. In accepting a School specific scholarship, students are agreeing to Queen Mary University of London’s Scholarships Terms and Conditions and to taking part in a range of promotional activities. Terms and Conditions are to work alongside any and all course/School/Faculty conditions or criteria outlined in a scholarship description.
As a scholarship recipient, you will be expected to:
- Provide a testimonial on your studies at Queen Mary the impact of receiving a scholarship;
- Assist at a maximum of three events organised by your School or the University. Events may include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete scholarship survey
- Photoshoots or filming
- Attending the scholars reception
- Participation in Open Days
- or other events;
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
It is understood that as a student at university, your studies must be your highest priority. As such, where possible, events will be arranged as to not interfere with lectures. Events will not be arranged during examinations.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scholarships Project Officer at: email@example.com