Postgraduate Open Events
Our Virtual and On-Campus Open Events are the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about the world-class teaching and research conducted at Queen Mary, University of London.
These events are suitable for prospective students who are thinking of studying a postgraduate degree at our University or have already applied for one of our courses and wish to find out more information before making a decision to accept our offer.
Postgraduate Virtual Event - Wednesday 20 October 2021, 11am - 1pm (BST)
You don't have to visit our campuses to explore what postgraduate study at Queen Mary has to offer. Our upcoming virtual event is the perfect opportunity to find out more about our taught programmes and to discover why you should study your Masters with us.
Join us online to:
- Speak to our leading academics
- Learn about full and part-time programmes from our wide range of disciplines
- Discover our programmes available for a January 2022 start date
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses and specialist academic facilities
- Ask postgraduate students what it’s like to study at Queen Mary
- Get advice about support services designed with postgraduate students in mind: from accommodation, internships and careers services to financial assistance and more.
Progressing to Postgraduate Study Virtual Event - Wednesday 20 October 2021, 10.15am - 11am (BST)
Are you are current student coming to the end of your undergraduate degree at Queen Mary and thinking about your next steps? If you’re considering further study, your University journey with us doesn't have to end.
Join our exclusive virtual event for our undergraduate finalists to discover the benefits of progressing onto postgraduate study with us. This is your chance to hear from current students who have taken this journey.
The Global Engagement team would normally travel regularly to meet with students interested in studying with us and to answer any questions about your application. During this time when and where travel is restricted, we look forward to meeting you or connecting with people virtually.