Integrated Pre-Masters Programmes
Our integrated Pre-Masters programmes provide progression onto a number of different Masters degree programmes at Queen Mary University of London.
They enable you to study for your Pre-Masters and Masters degree without needing to submit a further application. The entry requirements are the same as for our non-integrated programmes, and you'll be given a single CAS and visa for the duration of the programme.
Please note that UK students accepted onto Integrated Pre-Master and Masters degree courses are not eligible for student loans from Student Finance England.
See below for further details of the programmes offered and how to apply.
This programme is aimed at teachers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the theories behind English language teaching. If you want to teach in higher education or private schools we can also help you to gain a professional qualification (for an extra cost), such as a Certificate in English Language to Adults (CELTA) in addition to your MA.
Designed for those without a business background, this Management masters offers high-level training across the most compelling areas of business. This course will arm you with specialist knowledge of topics such as strategy, innovation and organisational behaviour..
Why choose the two-year Pre-Masters programme?
- One CAS for full two- year period of the programme
- Same entry and progression requirements as stadalone Pre-Masters programme
- Peace of mind - plan for both Pre-Masters and Masters course in advance
- Same entry requirements as for one-year Pre-Masters Programme
- Internships – possibility to join longer job placement in summer after Pre-Masters
- Two-year programme meets expectations of future employers