Integrated Pre-Masters Programmes
Our integrated Pre-Masters programmes provide progression onto a number of different Masters degree programmes at Queen Mary University of London.
They enable you to study for your Pre-Masters and Masters degree without needing to submit a further application. The entry requirements are the same as for our non-integrated programmes, and you'll be given a single CAS and visa for the duration of the programme.
See below for further details of the programmes offered and how to apply.
MA English Language Teaching with Integrated Pre-Masters
This programme is aimed at teachers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the theories behind English language teaching. If you want to teach in higher education or private schools we can also help you to gain a professional qualification (for an extra cost), such as a Certificate in English Language to Adults (CELTA) in addition to your MA.
Designed for those without a business background, this Management masters offers high-level training across the most compelling areas of business. This course will arm you with specialist knowledge of topics such as strategy, innovation and organisational behaviour..
Why choose the two-year Pre-Masters programme?
- One CAS for full two- year period of the programme
- Same entry and progression requirements as stadalone Pre-Masters programme
- Peace of mind - plan for both Pre-Masters and Masters course in advance
- Same entry requirements as for one-year Pre-Masters Programme
- Internships – possibility to join longer job placement in summer after Pre-Masters
- Two-year programme meets expectations of future employers