New students menu

Finance FAQs

Where do I go to pay my tuition and/or housing fees?

You can pay your fees at the Cashier’s Office on the first floor of the Queens' Building – number 19 on the Mile End campus map [PDF 912KB].

The office will be open:

Saturday 16 September, 8.30am-6pm

Sunday 17 – Friday 22 September, 7.30am-6pm

You can also pay online at

Find out more about paying residential fees.

My student loan hasn't come through – what do I do?

If you have applied for your Student Finance, but it has not been processed by the start of the academic year, there are a number of ways that QMUL can help.

Visit the Advice and Counselling Service website to find out more.

Where can I find information on budget planning?

See the Advice and Counselling Service website has lots of useful tips and information on planning a budget and managing your money.

Where can I find financial advice?

The Advice and Counselling Service can provide financial advice for all students. For example, they can help if your funding is delayed, if you can’t get funding, if you think you don’t have enough money, or if you can’t pay your tuition fees. They also produce a number of advice guides, including:

Bookmark and Share
Return to top