Career Focus Partnership
Queen Mary School of Law is proud to offer the Career Focus Partnership in collaboration with leading Law firm, FieldFisher.
Students from underrepresented ethnic backgrounds in the legal industry are invited to apply for the Career Focus Partnership (CFP) at City law firm Fieldfisher. The CFP includes skills sessions, year-long mentoring and the opportunity to gain valuable work experience through a short internship. Successful completion of the internship will guarantee you a spot in the Firm’s vacation scheme assessment centre.
Application process and timeline:
- 18 February 2021 - Applications open
- 25 February 2021 16:00-17:00 - Live virtual information session with Fieldfisher
- 7 March 2021 - Applications close
- 17 March, 24, 31 and April 7 2021 - skills sessions held with Fieldfisher (sessions will be online due to Covid-19 restrictions are from 14:00-15:15).
- Summer 2021 - Work Experience placement (exact dates dependent on Covid-19 restrictions)
- Date TBC - Application period open for Assessment Centre
Students in the first and second year of a three or four year LLB, and first year students of the two year LLB Senior Status are invited to apply for the Career Focus Partnership via Survey Monkey. We are unable to consider final year students or this opportunity reaches into the next academic year.
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. They are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media. Find out more about FieldFisher.