Skip to main content
IT Services


I need a simple website for a research project, how can I get one?

IT Services hosts various web sites on behalf of the University and generally, these are maintained by Marketing and Communications.

In the first instance, please contact the Web Support team for all web development related enquires:

LAMP Containers are either provided "empty" for you to install or create a PHP web application, or the Drupal or Wordpress content management systems can be preinstalled. Typically they are used to host Wordpress blogs or similar sites, or small bespoke web applications.

For more information on LAMP Containers, please click here 

I need help with the code I've written

The Research Software Engineering team can help researchers with code development in a number of ways. Please get in touch buy emailing  and we'll be in touch.

Back to top